Friday, December 10, 2010

New Direction


Offical Letter From Ravana Ryn; CEO Ryn Incorporated [RYNCO]

Dear Mr. Karvash

I have spoken with some of my contacts regarding your request for employment. Needless to say your recent actions against the empire have not helped your case. Never the less my contacts have arranged for you to be allowed one Abaddon class battleship stationed at the Sasoutikh, Theology Council station.

I will stress again how important it is that you do not give the Theology Council to reason to believe you may be spying on the empire. I know you have heard the rumors of suspected heretics ‘disappearing’ to never be heard from again. I have attached a document that I was instructed to pass onto you from the Theology Council regarding your employment with my corporation. I strongly suggest you read it as it contains some restrictions that you must adhear to.

Those things being said, Welcome to Ryn Incorporated. I hope your employment with us is productive and profitable Mr. Karvash.

PS: Consider my debt to your family repaid, if you find yourself on the wrong side of the empire again do not bother coming to me asking for help.

   That letter sent four days ago marked, what I hope will become known as a start at a new chapter in my life. Hopefully an end of this exile I have brought upon myself. Atleast it’s a start, currently restricted to the systems of Sasoutikh, Geth, Ohide, Eredan, as well as have temporary passes to any systems my mission agents send me too. I’m not allowed to to venture near any Amarr Navy stations without prior written approval from the Majestrate of the facility. I’m also only allowed one combat fitted vessel, atleast Ravana managed to get them to allow me an Abaddon and not a second rate, used Armageddon. But even with the restrictions I’ve felt more at ease than I have in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment