Thursday, December 9, 2010

IFW, Rynco, Shalee

Its been three days since I made my decision to leave employment with the Ice Fire Warriors, Minmatar Militia corporation. I must admit I had a very good time, enjoyed meeting the pilots that fly under the corporations banner; Bahamut420, Sneaky Noob, LP Mcduffs, Silence, Manos, Zostralis, to name a few. I also (by default) became part of something known as latenite. Which is a group of pilots that fly in the 00:00 and beyond time zone of New Eden.

My move to join IFW probably came as no surprise to anyone of my old corp/militia mates in Amarr. Most of them have be pegged as a traitor/spy anyway. But to that end I will continue to deny ever spying or betraying the Amarrian Militia in anyway until I joined IFW.

My new corporation, is a small Amarrian based business corporation ran by an old family friend. Who knew I still had those in the empire… Who was kind enough to look passed my transgressions against the Empire and employ me. Also through pulling some strings has me working with the Theology Council out of Sasoutikh. Its been a long time since I have done any work for agents of the empire. I find it quite relaxing, perhaps atleast for a time it’s a direction I can take that wont anger any of the friends I’ve met in recent months and weeks.

Shalee, she came to me the other day with an odd request… She wanted me to ‘pod’ her. The term used by capsuleers refers to the destruction of ones escape pod after its jettisoned from an exploding ship. I agreed, and met her in Lantorn at a spot mid system where we wouldn’t be disturbed by either of our respective sides. After I locked her pod weapons ready, I found myself hesitant to press the button I didn’t want to kill her, someone I once called a close friend, the person who I willingly betrayed. She had assumed the task would be ‘easy’ for me. I found myself asking god for my forgivness, as if the words of a damned soul would reach him. I’ve still not heard back from her, I’ll admit I’m a little worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment