Saturday, December 11, 2010

Faces

Conversation; Office of Ravana Ryn CEO of Ryn Incorporated & Zenton Karvash Employee
Your name travels fast Mr. Karvash
What do you mean?
I ran into a young Ni-Kunni women, she refused to tell me her name but unless I was mistaken it was your little love interest while you were part of PIE Inc.
Shalee Lianne Ma’am?
Yes the red haired little devil was quite rude, Accused me of espionage for having you as an employee.
I am sorry Ma’am, I don’t mean to bring any unneeded trouble.  Perhaps it would be better if I left your companies employ.
Don’t be silly dear, that would only prove the little bitch was right about you. And you know how I hate to lose an argument.
I do know that, also what do you mean about me?
She called you, a wolf amongst the flock, and apparently considers you someone who cannot find the path again. I think you should choose who you consider a friend better Mr. Karvash, with friends such as those you will find yourself face down in a back ally with a knife in your back.
Of course Ma’am.
Although I must admit I believe you have been much better off not discarding the girl whom you were betrothed to become a capsuleer.
As you keep reminding me.
Oh very well, don’t let me keep you, I’m sure Amis Arvadan has work for you.
Yes Ma’am.

I was called into the corporate office by Ravana early this morning. It seems that she met Shalee somewhere and the two didn’t hit it off very well I guess. Apparently I was the topic of discussion and if I’m to believe Ravana; Shalee had nothing good to say of me. Not too unsurprising at least not in a public setting… but maybe she really doesn’t believe I can change. Would explain why she’s not contacted me since she asked me to pod her, and I made her promise to try and help me.


I know it shouldn’t get to me, but something’s are easier when people have a little faith in you even if you don’t deserve it.



Neocomm Mail Message
Ryn Incorporated; Ravana Ryn CEO
This is an automated message: The tax rate for Ryn Incorporated members has been changed from 35.0% to 40.0%.
Guess Ms. Ryn was a little more annoyed with the whole Shalee situation than she let on, oh well… longer hours for less pay. Another fine day to be in service to the empire.

No comments:

Post a Comment